The health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities remain our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, CTL Management, Inc. has adjusted property operations and implemented safety protocols based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health authorities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please review the following information for our latest property updates.
Virtual Tours & Online Leasing Available!
Although in-person tours have been suspended for the time being, we are scheduling appointments for virtual tours of the property website. Schedule a personalized virtual appointment with of our friendly leasing professionals today! Visit the “Schedule a Tour” page to select your preferred date and time to schedule a virtual tour of the property website. We look forward to helping you find your new home!
Leasing Office Hours
We are available to assist by phone or email during our standard business hours of Sunday and Monday from 10:00am to 6:00pm, and Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
The Leasing Office is open to foot traffic daily from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. During these hours, a face covering is required and we are strictly enforcing social distancing guidelines. We have enhanced the cleaning protocols in the Leasing Office and high-touch surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis.
Indoor and Outdoor Amenities
We are following the guidance of local health authorities and will opening amenities if it can be done in a way that is manageable and consistent with safety guidelines. At this time, the swimming pool is open, but all other indoor and outdoor amenities remain closed until further notice.
The use of the pool is at your own risk. With an abundance of caution, and to ensure compliance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local orders, we respectfully require you to abide by the following procedures:
- Pool occupancy is limited and reservations through the office are required. Call or email the office for availability. You can reserve the pool for a 2-hour window during the following time blocks:
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Per CDC Guidelines, face coverings are required when not in the water.
- At least 6 feet of physical distance must be maintained with those who live outside your household.
- Pool use is for residents only. No guests are allowed.
- Stay home if not feeling well, tested positive for COVID-19, or if exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Sanitizing products will be provided at the pool for your use.
- If your property has multiple pools, only the main pool nearest the office will be open.
Maintenance Service Requests
We have implemented safety measures to protect the health of our residents and employees when completing maintenance service requests. These safety measures include:
- Prior to scheduling the work order, we will verify that no one in the home is currently ill, has been exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- Maintenance employees will wear a face covering, disposable gloves, and maintain social distancing while completing the maintenance service request.
- Once the service request has been completed, we will use a disinfectant spray or wipe to clean the area that was worked on.